- Total filing fee is $335.00 payable in four monthly installments of $83.75.
- The first payment is due approximately 30 days after your filing and then every 30 days after.
- You may make a larger payment but do not miss any installment dates (say for example you pay $167.50 by your first due date, you must still pay $83.75 by the second due date).
- The Court will not accept personal checks. They will only accept money orders and cashier’s checks. You also may bring cash to the Court and pay the fee in person.
DO NOT miss a deadline, the Court WILL DISMISS your case.
PLEASE NOTE: If your case is dismissed due to failure to make a filing fee payment, you will need to refile, with a new retainer and filing fee.
Mail payment to:
United States Bankruptcy Court
170 North High Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
- Make the payment out to “U.S. Bankruptcy Court Clerk of Courts”
- Include your case number on the memo line.